Little Learners British Nursery Classes
Our classes and timetables are specifically designed to help stimulate your child's early years development. We actively strive to encourage and help your child to have fun and be happy, become confident and independent, make friends and develop their social skills, as well as develop a love for learning!
2 Months - 10 months
- Introduce your child to an inspiring new world allowing them to gain confidence on their own two feet.
- Stimulating activities where your child will learn about the world around them.
- Gain confidence as they interact with other children and adults.
- Ratio: 1:2
11 months - 1 yr 9 months
- Room offers a warm, caring and stimulating little world where your child will learn, develop and have fun
- Create a strong bond and friendship between your child, their peers and staff
2 years - 2.5 years
- Dedicated to support you and your child to expand their knowledge and independence
- Staff encourage and assist your child to reach their full potential
2.5 years - 3 years
- A small intimate class where learning is fun
- Encouraging close friendships and excellent personal skills
3 years - 4 years
- Providing quality learning while continuing your child’s development
- Preparing them for a smooth and positive transition into full time school
- Developing close friendships through fun activities giving foundations of academics
2 Months - 4 Years
- During the months of July and August the nursery runs a Summer Camp.
- Our staff will keep your child busy e.g. soft, play, messy play, arts and crafts, dance, music, water play, sand play, baking, maths and English.
- We will also help with toilet training!